COSRX is a very popular Korean Skincare brand, that has released many K-Beauty-classics. It is also one of my favorite brands! They launched a new line of products with the soothing ingredient Centella Asiatica. It is especially beneficial for irritated, blemish prone skin and can help to soothe the skin, calm and heal breakouts and also prevent further acne breakouts. This ingredient has shown significant results in my routine and I’m very intrigued by the new line!
The launch includes
Use code “SKINSOUL” for 2-5% off *affiliated*
Please note that Yesstyle has changed their shipping rates recently. Shipping to the countries Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland and the UK is no longer free!
Will I buy it?
Considering that COSRX is one of my favorite brands and has created several of my all time HG products and the new line is centered around one of my favorite ingredients, it shouldn’t come as a surprise: YES, I will try products from this line when I get the chance. Due to the shipping fees I will not order it from Yesstyle though. Toner, serum and cream have centella asiatica as first ingredient, so I have very high expectations for these products!
- Review: The Ordinary Squalane CleanserA gentle, non-foaming cleanser, suitable for all skin types – but is it a favorite?
- Questions to Ask Yourself before Buying SomethingAsk yourself: Do I really need this? Why do I want to buy this? Is this really a good deal?
- Review: 107 Chaga Jelly Low pH CleanserA gentle low PH jelly cleanser with 7-year-fermented vinegar, chaga mushroom extract and botanical extracts for clean, soft and calm skin.
- Beauty News: Deciem Sale – 23% off Everything & RecommendationsTry these gems from NIOD and The Ordinary during the 23%-sale this November – favorites for acne prone combination skin.
- Review: The Inkey List – Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hair Treatment & Shea Oil Nourishing Hair TreatmentAffordable and effective haircare by the Inkey List, containing hyaluronic acid or shea oil.