COSRX is a very popular Korean Skincare brand, that has released many K-Beauty-classics. It is also one of my favorite brands! They launched a new line of products with the soothing ingredient Centella Asiatica. It is especially beneficial for irritated, blemish prone skin and can help to soothe the skin, calm and heal breakouts and also prevent further acne breakouts. This ingredient has shown significant results in my routine and I’m very intrigued by the new line!
The launch includes
Use code “SKINSOUL” for 2-5% off *affiliated*
Please note that Yesstyle has changed their shipping rates recently. Shipping to the countries Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland and the UK is no longer free!
Will I buy it?
Considering that COSRX is one of my favorite brands and has created several of my all time HG products and the new line is centered around one of my favorite ingredients, it shouldn’t come as a surprise: YES, I will try products from this line when I get the chance. Due to the shipping fees I will not order it from Yesstyle though. Toner, serum and cream have centella asiatica as first ingredient, so I have very high expectations for these products!
- Better Than New Year’s ResolutionsLearn how to set realistic goals and priorities to achieve the life you envision.
- Best Skincare Discoveries 2020Best skincare discoveries of 2020: I’m From Fig Cleansing Balm107, Low pH Jelly Chaga Cleanser, NIOD Survival 0, The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Supsepnsion 10% & The Inkey List Bakuchiol.
- Most Repurchased Skincare ProductsThese are true skincare favorites for acneprone combination skin, struggling with PIH and blackheads.
- Money and RelationshipsHow we deal with money and financial decisions can have a great impact on relationships and our life overall.
- Review: The Ordinary Squalane CleanserA gentle, non-foaming cleanser, suitable for all skin types – but is it a favorite?