What’s new from The Inkey List?
The Inkey List started off with skincare – offering transparent and ingredient focused skincare products at affordable prices! I really enjoy the products I’ve tried so far, so I was thrilled to read about their haircare line release. There are eight hair and scalp products available at Cult Beauty, you can find the products here.
The launch includes the following products:
- Peptide Volumizing Hair Treatment, 12, 20€
- Vitamin C Brightening Hair Treatment, 12, 20 €
- Shea Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment, 12, 20 €
- Hyaluronic acid Hydrating Hair Treatment, 12, 20 €
- Chia Seed Curl Defining Hair Treatment, 9,, 80 €
- Caffeine Stimulating Scalp Treatment, 18, 30 €
- Amino Acid Anti Gray Scalp Treatment, 18, 30€
- Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Scalp Treatment, 14, 60 €
Where to shop?
I found the products on the website of Cult Beauty, a UK based shop offering worldwide shipping. Due to Covid-19 there are temporary shipping restrictions for a few countries. You can find the updated list here. The products are listed as exclusives. Check them out here.
Will I buy anything?
I’m so curious about these products and I already got a few things in my shopping cart. I want to try the Peptide Volumizing Hair Treatment, Shea Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment, the Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hair Treatment, the Amino Acid Anti Gray Scalp Treatment and the Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Scalp Treatment. I have straight, not dyed dark brown hair and I’m struggling with dry ends, hair loss as well as getting more and more gray hair. So I hope the products will help me to target these concerns.
There will be reviews about the products I end up getting on my blog as well as my Instagram, so follow me there and stay tuned! Which products are you interested in?