Skincare Basics, Routines & Reviews
From skincare guides for beginner’s to advanced routine customizing – I want to share my experiences to help you build a routine, that is effective for your personal skin and its concerns. I’ll introduce my favorite ingredients, share products and guidelines that worked and didn’t work for me and show you step by step morning and evening routines. There will be a lot of Korean Beauty, also known as K-Beauty, as well as other East Asian products, but also different European and US-American brands. Whenever I go traveling, I will make sure to explore the local beauty brands as well.
To help you navigate through the skincare and marketing jungle, I want to share my personal skincare journey with you and provide in-depth reviews about products. Sometimes I’ll share my favorite products from a single brand, my favorite products for a certain skincare step like toner, essence, moisturizer or sunscreen, and sometimes I’ll just focus on a single ingredient or specific product.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
- Best Skincare Discoveries 2020Best skincare discoveries of 2020: I’m From Fig Cleansing Balm107, Low pH Jelly Chaga Cleanser, NIOD Survival 0, The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Supsepnsion 10% & The Inkey List Bakuchiol.
- Most Repurchased Skincare ProductsThese are true skincare favorites for acneprone combination skin, struggling with PIH and blackheads.
- Review: The Ordinary Squalane CleanserA gentle, non-foaming cleanser, suitable for all skin types – but is it a favorite?
- Review: 107 Chaga Jelly Low pH CleanserA gentle low PH jelly cleanser with 7-year-fermented vinegar, chaga mushroom extract and botanical extracts for clean, soft and calm skin.
- Beauty News: Deciem Sale – 23% off Everything & RecommendationsTry these gems from NIOD and The Ordinary during the 23%-sale this November – favorites for acne prone combination skin.
- Review: I’m From Fig Scrub MaskEffective scrub mask with black sugar and fig powder.